Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In The Big-Bang

I was talking to a friend a couple days ago and he commented on how many random sites I read. I responded, no I just read sites that link to random sites. Kind of like a Jewish Slashdot. So that was my inspiration for this name. That was also the inspiration for this post title. Once I'm starting this blog with a merger of Jews and technology I figure I should title the first post with a pun on the start of the Torah, "In the beginning," and the Big Bang.

In terms of creating the blog I've been reading a number of blogs recently, and once I started commenting I decided it would be nice to have an account so I could begin to be known as a person on the J-Blogosphere instead of as a bunch of random posts.

I haven't really decided how I will approach this blog. It'll probably be a mixture of stories I found elsewhere and my commentary, but I don't know what the mix will be yet. One thing I promise, no personal details about my life. I would like to remain anonymous and not have people guessing who I am. I'm sure none of you found this first post enjoyable. But hopefully future posts will be more enlightening.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Abacaxi Mamao said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers (as opposed to the world of blog commenters)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home